On 20 December 2017 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Poland on new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Reducing CO₂ emissions and improving energy efficiency.
- Further increasing the research cooperation between Poland and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Strengthening the business and innovation sector in cooperation with Norwegian enterprises.
- Promoting local development in small and medium-sized cities.
- Continuing the strong support for civil society.
- Supporting improvements of correctional services and strengthening the rule of law.
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Poland? Project partnerships between entities in Poland and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.