On 4 September 2017 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with the Czech Republic on new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Further enhancing research and educational cooperation between the Czech Republic and the donor countries.
- Enhancing human rights standards, combating discrimination and exclusion of Roma, and supporting victims of domestic and gender-based violence.
- Safeguarding biodiversity and adapting to climate change.
- Revitalising cultural heritage and strengthening cultural exchange.
- Improving the integrity and accountability of public administration, including addressing corruption and money laundering.
Programmes in the Czech Republic under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021
Active Citizens Fund€ 15.25 M
Culture€ 29.75 M
Education€ 6.50 M
Environment, Ecosystems and Climate Change€ 32.32 M
Good Governance€ 5.00 M
Health€ 14.49 M
Home Affairs€ 5.00 M
Human Rights, Roma Inclusion and Domestic and Gender-Based Violence€ 19.00 M
Justice€ 6.00 M
Research€ 30.00 M
Social Dialogue - Decent Work€ 0.89 M
Bilateral Fund€ 3.69 M
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Czech Republic? Project partnerships between entities in Czech Republic and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.