On 4 September 2017 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with the Czech Republic on new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Further enhancing research and educational cooperation between the Czech Republic and the donor countries.
- Enhancing human rights standards, combating discrimination and exclusion of Roma, and supporting victims of domestic and gender-based violence.
- Safeguarding biodiversity and adapting to climate change.
- Revitalising cultural heritage and strengthening cultural exchange.
- Improving the integrity and accountability of public administration, including addressing corruption and money laundering.
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Czech Republic? Project partnerships between entities in Czech Republic and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.