Cultural heritage: worth the investment?
How does cultural heritage benefit society? Is it only about preserving old buildings and monuments or does the impact reach further?
New cooperation agreements with Croatia
Today, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway have signed new cooperation agreements with Croatia under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021. Business development, judicial cooperation, local development and education are key priorities.
Invitation to Bid: Fund Operator for the Active Citizens Fund in Poland
The Financial Mechanism Office – the secretariat of the EEA and Norway Grants – is seeking a Fund Operator to develop and implement the national EEA Grants programme for civil society in Poland 2014-2021 (the ‘Active Citizens Fund’). This is the inv…
Invitation to bid: Fund Operator for the Local Development and Poverty Reduction and Asylum and Migration programmes in Greece
The Financial Mechanism Office (FMO) – the secretariat of the EEA and Norway Grants – is seeking a joint technical Fund Operator to manage the EEA Grants programmes for Local Development and Poverty Reduction and Asylum and Migration in Greece 2014-…
Another year of achievements: our first digital annual report!
With our programmes and projects, the EEA and Norway Grants aim to meet people where they are. We have the same the objective for our Annual Report. Therefore, it’s with great pleasure that we present, “Bridging Europe”, our first digital Annu…
- Jana’s story: improving social inclusion in the Czech Republic
- Bridging our diverse cultural heritage and sharing values
- Invitation to bid: Fund Operator for the Active Citizens Fund in Lithuania
- Invitation to Bid: Fund Operator for the Active Citizens Fund in Slovenia
DIVE INTO THE PROJECTS
Visit the data and results portal to learn about the projects funded through the EEA and Norway Grants.
Calls for proposals 2014-2021
12 ongoing calls for proposal
- Portugal: Civil Society
- Romania: Business Development, Innovation and SMEs
- Romania: Cultural Entrepreneurship, Cultural Heritage and Cultural Exchange
- Romania: Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Security