Applications shortlisted in the Fund for Regional Cooperation
Following the call for proposals announced in 2018, 42 concepts notes have now been shortlisted to be developed further under the Fund for Regional Cooperation.
Who we are
Vacancy: Senior Sector Officer, Civil Society
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified candidate to fill a vacancy for a Senior Sector Officer - Civil Society in the FMO’s Funds and Horizontal Concerns Unit within the Programmes Department.
My 4 key take aways from the #EURomaWeek
This year’s Roma week was different in many ways, not just in terms of what we discussed and learned - but also in terms of popularity and engagement. The event had its fair share of engaged debates and discussions, and I was truly impressed by the…
New cooperation agreements with Cyprus
This week, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Cyprus under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021. Research, public health, social inclusion, environment and climate change are key priorities.
- Programme agreement signed for the Local Development programme in Poland
- On the road in Greece with the Active Citizens Fund
- Programme agreement signed for the Education programme in Poland
- A region full of good ideas – interest in the Baltic research programme in Estonia exceeds expectations
DIVE INTO THE PROJECTS
Visit the data and results portal to learn about the projects funded through the EEA and Norway Grants.
Calls for proposals 2014-2021
24 ongoing calls for proposal
- Romania: Local Development and Poverty Reduction
- Estonia: Education, Scholarships, Apprenticeships and Youth Entrepreneurship; Research
- Romania: Renewable Energy, Energy Efficiency, Energy Security
- Romania: Cultural Entrepreneurship, Cultural Heritage and Cultural Cooperation