On 28 November 2016 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with the Slovak Republic on the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Increasing the competitiveness of Slovak enterprises.
- Fighting poverty and improving living conditions of the Roma population.
- Continuing cross-border cooperation with the Ukraine.
- Supporting social and economic development through culture.
- Supporting the victims of domestic and gender-based violence.
Programmes in Slovakia under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021
Active Citizens Fund€ 9.75 M
Business Development, Innovation and SMEs€ 15.12 M
Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation€ 20.37 M
Cultural Entrepreneurship, Cultural Heritage and Cultural Cooperation€ 23.88 M
Domestic and Gender-based Violence€ 7.98 M
Good Governance and Cross-Border Cooperation€ 8.15 M
Local Development, Poverty Reduction and Roma Inclusion€ 13.81 M
Social Dialogue - Decent Work€ 0.58 M
Bilateral Fund€ 2.73 M
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Slovakia? Project partnerships between entities in Slovakia and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.
#StoriesOfHope — How a small town in Slovakia gave a voice to its citizens – using only a staircase
COVID-19 and civic participation The spread of COVID-19 has forced countries across Europe and the world to adopt measures to fight the pandemic, often resorting to emergency powers and declaring a...