On 28 November 2016 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with the Slovak Republic on the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Increasing the competitiveness of Slovak enterprises.
- Fighting poverty and improving living conditions of the Roma population.
- Continuing cross-border cooperation with the Ukraine.
- Supporting social and economic development through culture.
- Supporting the victims of domestic and gender-based violence.
Programmes in Slovakia under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021
Active Citizens Fund€ 9.00 M
Climate Change Mitigation and Adaptation€ 16.00 M
Cultural Entrepreneurship, Cultural Heritage and Cultural Cooperation€ 17.50 M
Domestic and Gender-based Violence€ 9.00 M
Good Governance and Cross-Border Cooperation€ 8.50 M
Business Development, Innovation and SMEs€ 20.00 M
Local Development, Poverty Reduction and Roma Inclusion€ 15.00 M
Social Dialogue - Decent Work€ 0.58 M
Bilateral Fund€ 2.26 M
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Slovakia? Project partnerships between entities in Slovakia and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.