On 24 April 2018 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Lithuania on a number of new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Modernising the public sector through cooperation between local authorities and public institutions in Lithuania and Norway.
- Strengthening judicial reform, including the wider use of alternatives to prison.
- Fighting cross-border and organised crime.
- Promoting green industry innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Halting the loss of biodiversity and protection of ecosystems.
Programmes in Lithuania under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021
Currently available funding
1 ongoing calls for proposal
Investment department, Ministry of Finance
(+370) 5 219 4472
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Lithuania? Project partnerships between entities in Lithuania and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.