On 24 April 2018 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Lithuania on a number of new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Modernising the public sector through cooperation between local authorities and public institutions in Lithuania and Norway.
- Strengthening judicial reform, including the wider use of alternatives to prison.
- Fighting cross-border and organised crime.
- Promoting green industry innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Halting the loss of biodiversity and protection of ecosystems.
Programmes in Lithuania under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021
Active Citizens Fund€ 9.00 M
Business Development, Innovation and SMEs€ 14.00 M
Culture€ 7.00 M
Environment, Energy, Climate Change€ 12.00 M
Health€ 15.00 M
Justice and Home Affairs€ 33.00 M
Research€ 10.00 M
Social Dialogue - Decent Work€ 1.20 M
Bilateral Fund€ 2.30 M
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Lithuania? Project partnerships between entities in Lithuania and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.