On 24 April 2018 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Lithuania on a number of new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Modernising the public sector through cooperation between local authorities and public institutions in Lithuania and Norway.
- Strengthening judicial reform, including the wider use of alternatives to prison.
- Fighting cross-border and organised crime.
- Promoting green industry innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Halting the loss of biodiversity and protection of ecosystems.
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Lithuania? Project partnerships between entities in Lithuania and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.