On 22 May 2017 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed a new cooperation agreement with Portugal under the EEA Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Increasing value creation in the blue economy in collaboration with enterprises and researchers in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Fighting climate change and improving environmental management capacity.
- Improving work-life balance and gender equality.
- Strengthening cultural heritage management systems.
- Contributing the strong support to civil society.
Programmes in Portugal under the EEA Grants 2014-2021
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Portugal? Project partnerships between entities in Portugal and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.