On 22 May 2017 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed a new cooperation agreement with Portugal under the EEA Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Increasing value creation in the blue economy in collaboration with enterprises and researchers in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
- Fighting climate change and improving environmental management capacity.
- Improving work-life balance and gender equality.
- Strengthening cultural heritage management systems.
- Contributing the strong support to civil society.
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Portugal? Project partnerships between entities in Portugal and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.