On 13 October 2016 Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Romania on new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Fighting poverty and improving living conditions for the Roma population.
- Strengthening the business and innovation sector with a focus on green industry development, blue growth and ICT.
- Supporting improvement of correctional services and strengthening the rule of law.
- Increasing the generation of energy from renewable sources and the reduction of CO₂ emissions.
- Continuing the strong support to strengthen civil society.
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Romania? Project partnerships between entities in Romania and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.