On 5 March 2019, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Cyprus on a number of new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Strengthening civil society.
- Facilitating bi-communal cooperation.
- Improving social services for vulnerable groups (e.g. children in need, people with disabilities).
- Improving health diagnostics and capacity.
- Reducing vulnerability to climate change and improving environmental status.
Programmes in Cyprus under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Cyprus? Project partnerships between entities in Cyprus and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.
Programme implementation agreements signed for Active Citizens Fund and Civil Society Pre-defined Projects in Cyprus
The Programme Implementation Agreement for Active Citizens Fund in Cyprus was signed on 18 May 2022, and the Programme Implementation Agreement for Civil Society Pre-defined Projects in Cyprus was...