On 5 March 2019, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Cyprus on a number of new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Strengthening civil society.
- Facilitating bi-communal cooperation.
- Improving social services for vulnerable groups (e.g. children in need, people with disabilities).
- Improving health diagnostics and capacity.
- Reducing vulnerability to climate change and improving environmental status.
Programmes in Cyprus under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Cyprus? Project partnerships between entities in Cyprus and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.