On 5 March 2019, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Cyprus on a number of new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Strengthening civil society.
- Facilitating bi-communal cooperation.
- Improving social services for vulnerable groups (e.g. children in need, people with disabilities).
- Improving health diagnostics and capacity.
- Reducing vulnerability to climate change and improving environmental status.
Programmes in Cyprus under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021
Active Citizens Fund€ 2.70 M
Local Development and Poverty Reduction€ 7.14 M
Social Dialogue - Decent Work€ 0.05 M
Bilateral Fund€ 0.23 M
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Cyprus? Project partnerships between entities in Cyprus and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.