On 5 March 2019, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway signed new cooperation agreements with Cyprus on a number of new programmes under the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021.
Areas of support
- Strengthening civil society.
- Facilitating bi-communal cooperation.
- Improving social services for vulnerable groups (e.g. children in need, people with disabilities).
- Improving health diagnostics and capacity.
- Reducing vulnerability to climate change and improving environmental status.
Currently available funding
Are you interested in partnership opportunities in Cyprus? Project partnerships between entities in Cyprus and in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.