Each year the following activities shall take place:
- Information and recruitment campaigns in collaboration with high schools, universities, regional education inspectorates, NGOs and media;
- A call for applications for mentors, and selection based on a set of criteria and interviews;
- Matching of mentors and mentees based on areas of work, location and previous experience (when applicable);
- A capacity building training for the mentors joining the programme to enhance their mentoring skills;
- A joint event for mentors and mentees at the end of each academic year.
During the entire period of the project, the project promoter shall further provide:
- Financial support for mentors and mentees to attend medical seminars and conferences in Bulgaria or abroad;
- Financial and administrative support for students to initiate and implement initiatives in their communities.