Programme agreements signed for the Applied and Basic Research programmes in Poland
The programme agreements for the two Polish Research programmes were signed on 7 June 2019.
One report, countless achievements
The end-review of the EEA and Norway Grants 2009-2014 sheds the light on the Grants support in 16 EU countries. The report assesses the achievements and bilateral results of the programmes funded by the Grants and it shows the relevance of the Grant…
Who we are
Vacancy: Technical Support Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified candidate to fill a vacancy for a Technical Support Engineer in the FMO’s Grant Management Systems Unit within the Compliance and Administration Department.
This week we're at the #EUGreenWeek
Hosted every year since 2014, the #EUGreenWeek is one of the biggest annual conferences focusing on environmental policy. And this year's edition is no exception, with visitors coming to Brussels from all across Europe for a week of engaged discussi…
- Invitation to bid: Fund Operator for the Active Citizens Fund–Regional in Poland (extension)
- Poland, Baltic and Balkan countries most active in seeking funding for social dialogue and decent work
- Programme agreement signed for the Local Development programme in Poland
- Applications shortlisted in the Fund for Regional Cooperation
DIVE INTO THE PROJECTS
Visit the data and results portal to learn about the projects funded through the EEA and Norway Grants.
Calls for proposals 2014-2021
24 ongoing calls for proposal
- Greece: Civil Society; Roma Inclusion and Empowerment; Asylum and Migration
- Portugal: Civil Society
- Romania: Cultural Entrepreneurship, Cultural Heritage and Cultural Cooperation
- Poland: Local Development and Poverty Reduction