The Forum will bring together big names in business, technology and environment, representatives from local institutions and governmental agencies to share ideas and inspire each other to actively contribute into shaping sustainable societies worldwide. Join the like-minded companies and relevant stakeholders at Norwegian-Lithuanian Business Forum 2019 and:
- hear success stories from front-runners of sustainable innovation;
- participate in B2B matchmaking event and meet potential partners;
- learn about funding possibilities provided under the Norway Grants.
The event will culminate with 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner. For more information about the Gala Dinner, please contact email@example.com or register online here.B2B Matchmaking eventThe B2B matchmaking event, held in parallel with the Forum, aims to gather Norwegian and Lithuanian companies and relevant stakeholders to discuss opportunities for collaboration and lay the foundations for bilateral projects under the Norway Grants.Who can participate in the matchmaking?
- Lithuanian and Norwegian companies planning projects towards development and innovation and active within green industry or ICT; and
- Research or public institutions (commercial or non-commercial) and non-governmental organisations eligible as project partners.
Relevant topics and business areas
- Development of environmentally friendly products and technologies;
- Implementation of “greener production processes” with the help of automatization, digitalization and robotization;
- Increasing efficiency of production and industry;
- Development of green products, processes and solutions using ICT components;
- Development of ICT products and technologies; and
- «Internet of Things», «FinTech», «Cyber security», «AI», «GDPR».
Do you have an idea offering forward-looking green or ICT solutions? Are you looking for a partner or funding to implement your innovative project? Register in the profile database and book B2B-speed meetings!Registration for the 'Lithuanian-Norwegian Forum'19 & Matchmaking'Business Development, Innovation and SMES (in Lithuanian)