The Project Management Unit within the Ministry of Culture and National Identity acts as Programme Operator for RO-CULTURE, financed through the EEA Grants 2014 - 2021.
RO-CULTURE aims at strengthening economic and social development through cultural cooperation, cultural entrepreneurship and cultural heritage management.Considering the future launching of project calls, PMU will organize regional information seminars as follows:
- Timișoara Tuesday, February 19th Timiș District Council
- Cluj-Napoca Thursday, February 21st Casino Centre for Urban Culture
- Brașov Thursday, March 7th Brașov Town Hall
- Pitești Monday, March 11th Argeș District Council
- Iași Thursday, March 21st Palace of Culture
- Constanța Wednesday, April 3rd Constanța District Council
The seminars aim at presenting the funding opportunities available within RO-CULTURE, as well as at better understanding the financing conditions of each call.For participation, all those interested will fill in Registration Forms available online for each location. Participants will attend the event within the available seats and will receive an invitation via email.
Visit the programme operator's website for more information about the seminars.