Support to education, culture, historical heritage and children with specific problems in SBR

Project facts

Project promoter:
South-Bohemian Region
Project Number:
Final project cost:
From EEA Grants and Norway Grants:
€ 1,017,748

More information


The purpose of the Programme is to support the development of children and youth, renew the cultural heritage, and integrate disadvantaged children into society in the South-Bohemian region, with the overall objective of improving of sustainable development in the region by reducing economic and social disparities. Reference is made to the application, dated 28 February 2006, and email correspondence with the Focal Point dated 18 July 2006, 7 December 2006, and 9 February 2007. The completed Programme shall include the following activities and results: - programme management; - sub-projects for conservation of the European cultural heritage (25 percent of total re-granted amount); - sub-projects for support for children with specific problems (25 percent of total re-granted amount); and - sub-projects for modernisation and equipment of nursery schools and children's homes (50 percent of total re-granted amount). The Intermediary is the South-Bohemian Region. The Intermediary shall provide at least 15 percent of the estimated eligible Programme cost.