Strengthening bilateral health cooperation
Funding is now available for enhanced bilateral cooperation within health between Poland and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Bodies from Poland and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway can now apply for funding from the fund for bilateral relations under the ‘Polish Development and better adaptation of health care’ programme.
Together with reducing social and economic disparities, strengthening bilateral relations between Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway and the 16 beneficiary countries is the main objective of the Grants. To that end, €180 000 is now made available for the purpose of developing partnerships and to facilitate networking, exchange, sharing and transfer of knowledge, technology, experience and best practices between entities within public health in Poland and the donor countries – Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
What is supported?
Under this calls for proposals, the following activities are supported:
- Fees and travel expenses for conferences, seminars , courses, meetings and workshops
- Travel costs during study visits
- Travel expenses and costs for the visits of experts
- Costs of conferences, seminars, courses, meetings and workshops
- Informational and promotional activities
- Fees for external consultancy
Who can apply for funding?
The following Polish entities are eligible to apply for funding:
- Public and non-public health care institutions
- Research institutions
- Medical universities or public universities
- Long term care centres
- Health-related NGOs
Eligible project partners from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are public and private entities and NGOs operating in the in the field of health.
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is 28 November 2014, or until all funds are exhausted.