The (Senior) Sector Officer is expected to perform tasks as programme manager on several of the Justice and Home Affairs programmes, including:
• Provide advice to FMO management on her/his areas of responsibility;
• Oversee programme development and implementation;
• Ensure the fulfilment of the administrative tasks in relation to programme management;
• Use FMO information management systems for tracking and reporting on programme progress and results;
• Maintain overview and assess relevant developments in her/his sector in Donor States, the Beneficiary States and at the EU level and further develop her/his sector expertise;
• Facilitate contacts, close dialogue and cooperation between Donor and Beneficiary States;
• Report to the Head of the Priority Sectors Unit.
The position involves travel.
This position is open to nationals of the EEA EFTA States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and to nationals of the EU member States.
Deadline for submission of application: 6 October 2019.
Please note that only applications received via our web tool will be considered.
Please visit the EFTA job opportunities website to read the full announcement and further information about the job requirements and how to apply.