Partnerships are a fundamental part of the EEA and Norway Grants. We strongly encourage applicants to strengthen their project ideas by teaming up with organisations in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. The partnerships are an excellent way to join forces and tackle common European challenges together. They also bring a world of new opportunities for everyone involved, such as:
- Gain an international experience and build a network with entities and colleagues from across Europe.
- Share your expertise and learn from others' experiences and knowledge.
- Explore innovative approaches and new ways of working
- Increase your visibility and create new opportunities in Europe
During the previous funding period, 220 partners from the donor countries participated in civil society projects funded by the EEA and Norway Grants.
Find your partner
The new database is managed by the Norwegian Helsinki Committee which is the Active Citizens Fund contact point for Norwegian civil society organisations. Civil society organisations from the beneficiary countries can register, including a short description about their organisation. Norwegian institutions, NGOs, municipalities, companies and other bodies can register their interest as well. Please note that Norwegian entities cannot apply directly for project funding, but they can be project partners.
All organisations can register their interest here.
For partnerships with Icelandic organisations, please contact the Icelandic Human Rights Centre.
Active Citizens Funds are currently being launched, and calls for proposals are being announced for Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Slovenia. Keep an eye on our calendar to see when funding becomes available.
Interested in partnerships in other areas? Check out our databases!
Two other partnership databases have been set up to make the contact easier.
- Innovation Norway runs a partnership database in the field of business development, innovation and SMEs.
- The Research Council of Norway manages a partnership database in the field of research.