We are recruiting a Legal Officer
We are looking for a highly motivated and qualified candidate to take on the post of Legal Officer in the Compliance and Administration Department of the Financial Mechanism Office.
The Legal Officer provides legal advice and expertise on all aspects of the EEA and Norway Grants’ regulatory framework and in all aspects of the programme management of the EEA and Norway Grants. Additionally, the Legal Officer provides legal advice and expertise in any other work of the FMO as needed.
The Legal Officer will work in a team of four Legal Officers. S/he reports to the Head of Compliance and Administration Department.
• Participate in the work on the FMO’s regulatory framework;
• Provide legal expertise in programme assessment and implementation;
• Draft and review legal documents related to the programmes;
• Provide legal expertise regarding irregularity cases;
• Provide legal expertise in procurement;
• Contribute to the implementation of the FMO’s risk strategy; and
• Provide legal expertise in any other issues, including administrative issues.
The position involves travel.
The position is open to nationals of the EEA EFTA States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) and nationals of the member states of the European Union.
Please note that only applications received via our web tool will be considered.
Deadline for submission of application: 25 August 2019.
Visit the EFTA job opportunities website to read the full announcement, including further information about the job requirements and how to apply.