Tailoring health care services to Lithuanian youth
Funding is now available for youth friendly health care services in Lithuania.
Lithuania is facing important challenges in relation to equity issues. Research data reveals significant health inequalities between men and women, rural and urban population, and people with different education and income status. Young people are among the most vulnerable groups. To counter these challenges, Norway is providing €6 million to the Lithuanian ‘Public Health Initiatives’ programme. A call for proposals is now open under this programme. The purpose of the call is the development of a model for the provision of youth-friendly health care services .
What is supported?
The following activities are eligible for support:
- Development of the model – surveys, research, analyses, assessments and other activities necessary for the development of the model;
- Implementation of the model (as a pilot project) – provision of services captured by the model to youth and other activities necessary in implementing the Model (as a pilot project);
- Assessment and improvement of the model, consulting and other activities necessary for ensuring the continuity of the model.
The total budget for this call is €458 121.
Who can apply?
The following Lithuanian entities working within health care may apply for funding:
- Public and private institutions;
- Intergovernmental organisations, and;
- Private enterprises
Partnerships with Norwegian entities are encouraged.
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is 14 April 2014.