Supporting mobility in Lithuania
Funding is now available for preparatory visits under the bilateral fund in Lithuanian EEA Scholarship programme.
Mobility and international exchange programmes are important tools for learning of good practices. To this aim, €4 999 is made available under two open calls for proposals.
What is supported?
The following activities are supported under these calls:
Measure A. Mobility projects in other educational institutions and education related institutions:
- Teaching assignments for a period of up to six weeks.
- Participation in conferences, seminars, workshops or other training events for a period of up to six weeks
- Job shadowing (following a professional in another institution in their work for training or research purposes)
Measure B. Inter-institutional cooperation in education / training at all levels of the education sector:
- Support for inter-institutional cooperation in education between institutions from Lithuania and Donor countries – Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway – including the exchange of pupils, teachers, students or staff
- Modernisation of the curriculum
- Modernisation of teaching methods and working tools
- Advising on the development of the educational offers or education system.
The minimum amount of the grant per beneficiary is €100, while the maximum amount is €800.
Who can apply?
The following entities from Lithuania or Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are eligible to apply:
- Officials from municipal administrations who work in the field of education
- Management staff of pre-school, general education and vocational training schools
- Officials from institutions under the Ministry
- Teachers active in associations of different teaching subjects
- Management and teaching staff of adult education centres
- Employees of municipal education centres
- Non-formal education providers
- Senior academics, who conduct research in relevant areas
- Advanced students in postgraduate and doctoral programmes studying education content, process and policy
Activities under this programme must be carried out in partnership between a Lithuanian and Donor Country institution. For partner search in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway, please visit www.rannis.is, www.aiba.llv.li and www.siu.no.
When is the application deadline?
The application deadline is 30 September 2014.