Improving the quality of Polish education
Education institutions in Poland, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway can now apply for funding for preparatory visits under the Polish scholarship and training fund.
The scholarship and training fund programme aims to improve the quality of Polish education, especially within higher education and to strengthen institutional cooperation between Poland and the donor countries – Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
The EEA and Norway Grants have set aside €177 284 for preparatory visits under this fourth call for proposals.
Who can apply for funding?
Eligible applicants from Poland are formal education institutions, such as:
- Schools (primary, lower-/upper secondary, vocational, technical college);
- Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) (public and private);
- Public institutions involved in continuing education and practical training public institutions, and;
- Institutions providing doctoral studies which result in a Ph.D.
Eligible applicants from the donor countries are:
- Schools, Higher Education Institutions, other institutions providing education at all levels;
- Private sector entities (enterprises and social partners cooperating with education institutions), and;
- Private and public organisations including not-profit organisations and NGOs and research centres.
Preparatory visits must take place between at least two institutions, one of which must be from Poland and the other from one of the donor countries.
What is supported?
The following kinds of preparatory visits are supported under this call:
- Establishing cooperation between institutions;
- Supporting and developing existing inter-institutional contacts;
- Preparations and planning of joint projects;
- Submitting of an application for one or several measures covered by the Scholarship and Training Fund programme or other programmes.
The application deadline is 3 February, 2014.