Funding for cultural cooperation in Romania
Are you a Romanian, Icelandic, Liechtenstein or Norwegian cultural institution? Funding is now available to develop partnerships for projects under the cultural heritage programme in Romania.
In this first call for proposals under the ‘Conservation and revitalisation of cultural and natural heritage’ programme in Romania, funding is provided for the search for partners prior to or during the preparation of a project application, the development of partnerships and the preparation of applications for donor partnership projects.
The EEA Grants have set aside a total amount of €247 060 to strengthen bilateral cooperation between the donor states and Romania under this programme. The total allocation under the present call for applications is €100 000.
Who can apply for funding?
Eligible applicants from Romania and the donor countries under this call are:
· Public entities: public authorities, cultural institutions and state archives;
· Private entities: nongovernmental organisations active in the fields of cultural heritage or ethnic minorities;
· Legally recognised religious organisations;
· Higher education and research institutions, and;
· Other non-commercial entities.
The following partnership actions between cultural operators from Romania and entities from the Donor States (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway,) will be eligible for financing:
· Activities to develop partnerships between Romanian and Donor States entities through meetings, working together, sharing knowledge, interests and experiences in order to elaborate specific ideas for future projects;
· Activities to identify additional partners to develop partnership projects through participation in conferences, seminars, workshops.
The partnership actions can be implemented in Romania or in any of the donor states.
The application deadline is 31 January, 2014.
Questions about this call can be directed to Nicoleta Cambei, Communication Officer at the Romanian Ministry of Culture on e-mail email@example.com or by phone +40 21 222 84 79.
More information about this call can be found at www.fonduri-patrimoniu.ro/