The FMO is recruiting a Reporting and Evaluation Officer
The Financial Mechanism Office in Brussels is the secretariat of the EEA and Norway Grants and reports to the Foreign Ministries of Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway. We are currently recruiting a Reporting and Evaluation Officer with deadline for applications 8 July 2012.
The FMO is affiliated to the EFTA Secretariat in Brussels and has 50 staff members from 15 countries. This should be an exciting period to join our organisation as some 140 EEA and Norway Grants programmes are being established across the 15 countries in Central and Southern Europe which benefit from these Grants.
Programmes are being set up in the areas of environment and climate change, civil society, human and social development, cultural heritage and cultural exchange, research and scholarships, decent work and justice and home affairs.
Experience and tasks
Applicants need to have at least five years of relevant work experience in statistical and reporting work and analysis, and project management. The position is open to nationals of all EFTA and EU member states.
As a Reporting and Evaluation Officer, you will provide analysis and reports on the Grants. You will also be involved in developing reporting systems, developing results and risk management systems and tools as well as managing evaluations and reviews.
• Analyse statistical and qualitative information, prepare reports and communicate results and learning on the Grants
• Commission, manage, provide follow-up plans and communication results and learning from baseline studies, reviews and evaluations
• Carry out training and guidance to stakeholders in the beneficiary states regarding planning, reporting, results and risk management
• Develop and maintain reporting systems, including an IT-based system
• Develop and maintain results and risk management systems and tools
• Develop and maintain evaluation systems, and manage reviews and evaluations
• Act as “super-user” and helpdesk for the IT-based Documentation, Reporting and Information System
Interested applicants must apply online via the EFTA recruitment tool.
The deadline is 8 July 2012.
For further information about this post, please contact Ms Inger Stoll, Head of Communication, Reporting and Evaluation Unit, firstname.lastname@example.org, +32 (0)2 211 18 40.