Technical workshops - Portugal: Active Citizens Fund
In May, several cities in Portugal will be holding a series of technical workshops to support the preparation of applications for the financing of social intervention projects to be carried out in the framework of the new Active Citizens Fund tenders.
The areas of intervention that we seek to support in the 2019 tenders are: democratic culture and civic consciousness; and capacity and sustainability of civil society.
The workshops will begin at with a presentation of the tenders of the Active Citizens Fund. The program of the workshops also includes a module on social intervention project design and another module on filling application forms with practical recommendations for NGOs wishing to apply for such support. All speakers in the workshops, which will end at 4:00 pm, will be available to respond to participants' questions.
- Lisbon: May 3, Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation
- Mirandela: May 6, Centro Cultural Municipal
- Guarda: May 7, School of Technology and Management
- Évora: May 9, Eugénio de Almeida Foundation
- Portimão: May 10, Museum of Portimão
- Coimbra: May 16, Bissaya Barreto Foundation
- Açores - Terceira: May 20, Cultural and Congress Center of Angra do Heroísmo
- Madeira - Funchal: May 29, Our Lady of the Conception Foundation of Funchal
More information: Tel. +351 239 800 437 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org