Too much, too little: The Role of Water in Adaptation to Climate Change
The Governments of Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Portugal are hosting a conference on the role of water in adaptation to climate change.
The conference named Too Much, Too Little – The Role of Water in Adaptation to Climate Change will explore:
- The policy framework(s) for adaptation to climate change;
- The news in science related to impacts and vulnerabilities of water and water related sectors;
- The experiences in water related national challenges, such as drought, floods or storm surges;
- Adaptation policies and practices in cities, agriculture and in coastal areas;
- The need to think beyond national borders
The conference will be live streamed here starting Monday 7 October 9.00 (GMT+1)
Participation in this conference is targeted to those countries and actors involved in the EEA Grants programmes and/or in the development of adaptation policies in the EU. Therefore, most participants will be selected through direct invitations. However, it is likely that some seats will be available. If you have a particular interest in attending this conference let us know by using the email contact below.
The working language for the conference is English. There won’t be interpretation for other languages.
For contacts and further information