Opportunities in Portugal: Information session in Évora
The Alentejo region hosts a presentation session on EEA Grants financing opportunities in Évora on 19 February 2019. The event is a part of series of sessions to be held across Portugal to present the EEA Grants 2014-2021.
In this session, representatives from the following EEA Grants programmes will present the opportunities available:
- Blue growth - Directorate General for Maritime Policy
- Environment - Secretary General for the Environment and Energy Transition
- Culture - Directorate General of Cultural Heritage
- Work-life balance and gender equality - Commission for Citizenship and Gender Equality
- Fund for bilateral relations - The National Focal Point of the EEA Grants in Portugal