Matchmaking event - Portugal: Circular Economy
Are you active within the circular economy? This event will inform about specific funding opportunities for partnership projects and a platform to match potential partners for project under the EEA Grants!
When? 28 February 2019, 09:30 – 13:30 h
Where? Venue Secretary General, Rua de O Século, n.º 63, Século Room, Lisbon
Main Target Group
- Public players and companies from Norway, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Portugal
- Planning projects towards development and innovation in the relevant areas listed below
- Research institutes and other entities as partners in such projects
Relevant Topics and project areas
- Deposit-refund systems for beverage plastic bottles
- Prevention of marine plastic littering
- Increase resource efficiency in the construction sector.
Are you looking for cooperation partners and funding opportunities for your innovation projects? Register for this event and get more information on funding opportunities for collaboration projects under the Portuguese Environment, Climate Change and Low Carbon Economy Programme!