Matchmaking event - Portugal: Blue Growth
On May 14, a conference on "Working Together for Sustainable Blue Growth" will be held at the Lisbon Congress Centre, organised by the Directorate General for Maritime Policy as the Blue Growth programme operator.
The Blue Growth matchmaking event will take place in a session with a view to establish new bilateral partnerships between Portugal and the donor countries (Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway) in the value chain of the economy of the sea (Blue Growth). This will include a forum for discussion and debates, as well as an area for business meetings B2B and a private network, where partnerships will focus on the following emerging areas:
- Technologies and solutions for fisheries / aquaculture (development of innovative products and technologies in the fisheries / aquaculture sector)
- Fish processing industry
- Ocean renewable energy sector
- Maritime industry, including maritime transport technologies
- Offshore infrastructures
- Robotics related to marine and maritime technologies
- Technologies for deep sea resources and mapping
- Shipbuilding and maritime transport (development of new products and technologies)
- Biotechnology activities, environmental monitoring and maritime surveillance
- Innovative products and technologies already available in the market, or to develop new ones, that use marine litter as raw material
- Water sports
Registration for the matchmaking event is mandatory via the following platform: https://eea-grants-matchmaking.b2match.io/
Private, for profit entities (with less than 25% of public capital) legally established in Portugal and in the donor countries of the European Economic Area - Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway - are eligible for participation (e.g. small and medium enterprises, startups).
Deadline for submissions of applications: May 3 2019 at 23:59.