Madrid: Matchmaking seminar 'Gender equality and work life balance' programme
A matchmaking seminar for the 'Gender equality and work life balance' programme will be held in Madrid, 4 December.
10.00: Opening session
- Carmen Plaza Martín, Director General for Equal Opportunities. Ministry of Health, Social Services and Equality (MSSSI)
- Lars Andersen, Adviser Minister from the Norwegian Embassy in Spain
- Jerónimo Ríos Boeta, Deputy General Director for Certifications and Payments. Certification Authority. Ministry of Finances and Public Administrations (MINHAP)
10.30: Equality and Work life Balance Programme: objectives, actions and goals. Begoña Suárez, Deputy Director of Entrepreneurship and Professional Advancement of women. MSSSI
10.50: Call: outline and main themes. Jesús Casas, Deputy Director General for Programmes. Women’s Institute. MSSSI
11.20: Coffee break
11:40: Cooperation: its relevance to the European Economic Area (EEA). Rachel Eapen Paul, The Equality and Anti-Discrimination Ombud. LDO
11.55: Presentation of experiences in the European Economic Area:
- Tove Gulbrandsen, The Odal Industrial Garden. In terms of entrepreneurship
- Belinda De León, SEIF, Self Help for Immigrants and Refugees. In terms of socio-labor integration of vulnerable women
- Dag Bjørnar Jonsrud, YS, The Confederation of Vocational Unions. In terms of pay gap.
13.00: Question time.
13.30: Casual networking gathering
4 December WORKSHOPS’ PROGRAMME
|Assembly hall||Large meeting room||Small meeting room|
15.00: Entrepreneurship Workshop (NGOs and City Councils)
15.00: Pay Gap Workshop
Useful information point about the call
|16.30: Social Integration Workshop||--|
English and Spanish translation will be provided.
Read more about the programme here