Hate Speech and the Role of Civil Society
This is a conference within the Second Annual Meeting for Sharing Good Practice on Partnership Development between Bulgarian NGOs and Organisations from the Donor States.
On the list of speakers, you will find:
- Ms Zinaida Zlatanova, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Justice, Bulgaria
- H.E. Guro Katharina Vikør, Ambassador of Norway to Bulgaria
- Mr John Kellock, Director's Policy Advisor, the European Union Agency for Fundamental Right
- Ms Patrizia Brandellero, Civil Society Coordinator at EEA & Norway Grants
On the agenda you will find topics such as:
- The institutional and policy response to hate speech.
- Hate speech - the magnitude of the challenge.
- The response of the civil society
Read the full agenda here.