Estonia: Matchmaking event "Scholarship programme"
The Archimedes Foundation is organising a matchmaking event aimed at educational establishments in Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway to help them meet potential partners in Estonia for developing joint cooperation projects under the EEA and Norway Grants scholarship programme.
The Archimedes Foundation welcomes representatives from upper secondary schools, vocational secondary schools and local government bodies from the three donor countries - Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway - interested in participating in cooperation projects with Estonian institutions.
They would especially like to invite participants who are interested in the following topics:
- Development of mathematics, science and technology in secondary schools
- Integration of Green growth and sustainability issues in teaching process
- Development of schools as environmental friendly institutions
- Creation of thematic partnerships between schools and local communities for local sustainable development
- Addressing general health issues in health and sports education and schools, e.g. by promoting healthy lifestyle, physical outdoor activities and winter sports
In order to register for the event please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 23.09.2013.
In the e-mail please provide the following information:
Name and type of institution:
Name of participant:
The topic in which you would like to cooperate:
Based on this short description, the Archimedes Foundation will try to match you with an Estonian organisation with similar interests and will make the decision of participation. You will be notified about the decision via e-mail.
NB: Once participation has been confirmed, participants from donor countries may apply for funding to support a preparatory visit (Funding for Preparatory visit). More information about how to apply can be found here
The applications for preparatory visits should be submitted to the Archimedes Foundation no later than 02.10.2013.
About the scholarship programme
The programme aims to enhance higher education student and staff mobility, and to increase institutional cooperation between institutions on the upper secondary level of education and within vocational training between Estonia and the donor states.
Read more about the programme here