Funding available for projects in Slovenia
A call for proposals for projects in Slovenia is now open. The call covers programme areas under both the EEA and the Norway Grants.
The call is divided into two sets, one for programme areas supported by the EEA Grants and one for programme areas supported by the Norway Grants. The total allocation for this call is €16 886 132. In the programme supported by the Norway Grants, the Norwegian Institute of Public Health is involved as a donor programme partner. In addition, the Norwegian Mapping Authority is involved as a project partner in one of the predefined projects. Project partnerships with institutions from Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway are encouraged.
What is supported?
Under the Norway Grants, projects in the following areas are eligible for funding:
Public Health Initiatives
- Sub-area Reducing inequalities between user groups
- Sub-area Prevention of life-style related diseases
- Sub-area Improved mental health services
- Sub-area Economic decision-making
- Sub-area Political decision-making
- Sub-area Promoting work-life balance
Under the EEA Grants, the following areas are supported:
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services
- Natural Heritage
- Cultural Heritage
Who can apply for funding?
Among the entities eligible for funding are:
- Non-profit organisations
- Public entities
- Intergovernmental organisations operating in Slovenia
Partnerships with entities from Iceland, Liechtenstein or Norway are encouraged.
When is the application deadline?
Applications must be submitted by 28 February.